Center for Language Research
The Center for Language Research (CLAR) is a multidisciplinary center dedicated to the study of language from the perspective of different humanities and social sciences. The center was founded in March 2015 with the aim of fostering cooperation between researchers working at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Rijeka Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and sharing interest in the phenomenon of language and in multidisciplinary research. Their cooperation and work on joint projects aims to advance the study of language at the University of Rijeka and in Croatia. Read more.
Conference CLARC 2018
Perspectives on Linguistic Diversity: Different in Time, Space, Structure, Conceptualization, Social impact
Rijeka, 8-10. June 2018.
The Center for Language Research (CLAR) at the University of Rijeka, Croatia invites you to participate in an international conference on Perspectives on Linguistic Diversity.
We invite proposals for papers on any topic related to the domain of linguistic diversity, either from the perspective of linguistics or from the perspective of other disciplines in the field of humanities and social sciences.
- CJI – predavanje: Stela Letica Krevelj – Previous linguistic knowledge in the process of third language (L3) acquisition and use
- SCIMETH 2018. 2.5.2018. FFRI
- CLARC2018 Perspectives on Linguistic Diversity
- CLAR lecture – Gabi Abramac – Triglossia in Hassidic communities of New York
- CLAR lecture – PhD Vesna Deželjin: Italofona enklava u zapadnoj Slavoniji: primjer dodira manjinskoga i ugroženoga jezika s većinskim. 17.12. 2015. u 14:00 FFRI302
- Pronoun Processing in Italian
- The Scientific Centre of Excellence for Croatian Glagolitism
- Documentation Of The Vlashki/Zheyanski Language (‘Ruo’)
- Framnat: Framing the Nation and Collective Identity in Croatia: Political Rituals and the Cultural Memory of Twentieth Century Traumas
- CroMetanet: Croatian Metaphor Repository