Center for Language Research
The Center for Language Research (CLAR) is a multidisciplinary center dedicated to the study of language from the perspective of different humanities and social sciences. The center was founded in March 2015 with the aim of fostering cooperation between researchers working at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Rijeka Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and sharing interest in the phenomenon of language and in multidisciplinary research. Their cooperation and work on joint projects aims to advance the study of language at the University of Rijeka and in Croatia. Read more.
CLAR on Facebook
- Language, Data, Science, Tech DAYS 4.-5.7.2022.
- Stručna plaćena praksa: Razvoj suvremenih komunikacijskih tehnologija u komercijalnim aplikacijama i industriji
- Poziv na Baladria Summer School on Digital Humanities
- Ljetna škola CJI CRES SUMMER SCHOOL IN LINGUISTIC FIELDWORK AND DOCUMENTATION CRESSLING
- SCIMETH 2021
- Pronoun Processing in Italian
- The Scientific Centre of Excellence for Croatian Glagolitism
- Documentation Of The Vlashki/Zheyanski Language (‘Ruo’)
- Framnat: Framing the Nation and Collective Identity in Croatia: Political Rituals and the Cultural Memory of Twentieth Century Traumas
- CroMetanet: Croatian Metaphor Repository